- After “bend gate” of iPhone 6, Apple has made their metal a bit more sturdy again, which makes it a teeny bit heavier but sturdier nonetheless.
- 3D Touch which Mashable says “In essence, apps, utilities and activities can be enhanced with new levels of interaction that go beyond a simple touch to what Apple is calling Quick Actions and Peek and Pop.” And “3D Touch alone almost makes the iPhone 6S Plus worth the price of an upgrade”!
- A better camera- from 8 megapixels to 12, 4K video, and Live Photos, “These are cinemagraph-style pictures with motion frames bookending a crisp picture in the middle. You can see them in action when you hold your finger down on the screen after taking them”.
- iOS 9, which you don’t need to upgrade to these phones to get, but that definitely make their features a little better.
- Battery life for 6S Plus is day-long strong since it has a bigger battery, while the 6S has about the same as its predecessors. Which means that one should still be sure to carry a phone charger with them to stay safe!
Slim Power, Clutchette Power and Crossbody Power are still the way to go when it comes to stylish charging on the go! And now with all of these new features on the new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, we might be playing with our phones even more than before. Even more need for a charge!