Since summer is coming to an end, I thought I would squeeze in one last summer blog post. Everyone always posts about new products they purchased for summer, but not the ones they cant live without! This summer, I had 7 staples that I had with me at all times. Read on to find out more…
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Stick SPF 60- Why I like it: Sticks are super easy to put on, it has a high SPF, and it is very gentle. The only difference between the Pure & Free Baby Sunblock and regular Pure & Free is this one is in stick form, which I prefer because my biggest fear is a lotion bottle exploding in my purse!
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Turbo Boost Mascara, Waterproof in Very Black- Why I like it: this has become my new favorite mascara, so naturally when needing a waterproof version I would gravitate towards this one. During summer days when I know I will be hanging out with friends, I always put on waterproof mascara in the mornings because you never know what the day will bring. And there is nothing worse than an impromptu trip to the pool or beach, and having mascara run down your face. Raccoon Eyes= Not Cute.
- A fun pair of Cat-Eye Sunglasses- Why I like it: with all the retro trends this summer, Cat-Eye Sunglasses are a great way to embrace that bit of flair without wondering if you look like a dork. The ones pictured are Jimmy Choo, and on the more expensive side, but you can find a cheaper pair of these practically anywhere.
- chicBuds Gold Edition Earbuds- Why I like it: Multi-use products are my favorite. In California, we have to use hands-free cell phone devices while driving by law. And when I am driving to the beach or the gym, I don’t want to have to switch out my ear buds to listen to music. These little guys alleviate that problem all together, because they can be used for both and sound great for both. I also love that the ear tips are silicone and come in different sizes, because the plastic tip ear buds that came with my iPhone absolutely KILL my ears!
- Bliss Eau de Toilette Mini Rollerball- Why I like it: I am always switching up fragrances, and this was my go-to for Summer. I love clean scents! Give me anything with cucumber or bergamot and I’m a fan, and this one has both! I like the rollerball for convenience, and the small size also saves space.
- chicBuds Crystal Fauvette Bird Speaker- Why I like it: simple, it sounds good! My friends love laying out at the beach and sitting poolside. And while I enjoy a good lounge sesh as much as the next girl, I can only sit still for so long before serious boredom sets in. Cue my Fauvette Speaker! I need music pretty much all the time, and this gorgeous little friend is perfect for projecting music while hanging out during a sunny summer day (or any day for that matter!).
- Steve Madden Btaffee Tote in Natural Metallic- Why I like it: besides the fact that it is adorable, this bag is cute enough for every day use yet big enough for the beach. I hate swapping bags, especially if it is just for the day. So with this tote I don’t have to!
Thank you all for reading! Be sure to leave me comments that include your Summer Goods so I can check them out!!!